Monday, November 15, 2010

IMPERFECTION

All alone sitting on my chaos filled living room, I am suddenly blindsided by my deep red curtains. Just when I thought I wanted to give in to something I may not be familiarwith, i will pause with no reason at all, but to, just, pause.

I will defy time and space and find my answers, believing it is all for a better best.

A strange fire suddenly whispers that I may be giving in to it, but I am not surrendered. What is it that makes you feel it is mortal still? Do I want answers or more questions? What am I dreaming of? Do I dream still?

It bugs me big time, that I am not surrendered, and that at one point, I also have to keep the sun shining, not that I have to, but I'd like to believe, I'd love to.

In such a state of rarity when the moon meets the sun, or the sun meets the moon, when neither tha dark nor light can not possess, perfection is its most solemn.

No comments: